A few new pictures
I've been a very bad blogger lately so I thought I'd add just a few new pics. We went to Brady's baseball game on Saturday and then Vivian, Brady and I went to the park and the movie. They are so stinking cute together!

And here they are last weekend riding around the yard in the jeep pulling their babies behind them. Brady would say "Momma, momma, the babies are crying, stop the car!" It was so sweet!

And these are just a few of Vivian that I thought were really pretty!


And here they are last weekend riding around the yard in the jeep pulling their babies behind them. Brady would say "Momma, momma, the babies are crying, stop the car!" It was so sweet!

And these are just a few of Vivian that I thought were really pretty!



1 Comments:
At 7:05 PM,
Gracie's Mom said…
She is just gorgeous. She & Brady will probably be riding together in a tractor 50 yrs. from now. Ahhhh such innocence.
Post a Comment
<< Home