About Me

- Name: a/k/a Katie Scarlett
- Location: Texas, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife, stepmother and grandmother currently raising my beautiful granddaughter. Since I never had children of my own, it is a brand new experience for me and I'm loving every minute of it. I also love the beach, the mountains and traveling just about anywhere, although I hate to fly. I love country and western dancing. I'm a picture nut and will never catch up on all the scrapbooks I want to complete. I also like playing on-line poker.







3 Comments:
At 6:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
too cute!!!!!! You have done a great job. Wish you would have been my mom so I would have pictures of my younger years. Tina
At 9:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh my, our little girl is growing up so fast and she is so good at everything she does. GREAT JOB,VIVIAN!!!!! She looks so cute in that cheerleading uniform........LOVE MOM
At 8:41 PM,
Gracie's Mom said…
Ahhhhh she's the cutest lil cheerleader I've seen.
Post a Comment
<< Home