Saturday, September 20, 2008

Southern Belle!

Friday was crazy hair and clothes days for the pep rally. Vivian loved it and had a great time with her fellow cheerleaders!




On Saturday, we went to Presley's birthday party. It was a costume party and Vivian dressed like a Southern Belle. She looked gorgeous and I took a million pictures before we ever got to the party. I sense a trip to a plantation coming up soon for a photo shoot!






4 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So cute, so much fun and so much to look forward to!!!

    pnf

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I do believe Miss Katie Scarlett that you have been replaced as the Belle of the Southern Plantations. You absolutely must take that beautiful child to visit some of the Plantations.
    She gets more beautiful everyday. What lucky and blessed people all three of you are.
    Let me hear from you soon.
    Juanita

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We were gone on our trip for 10 days and I was anxious to get home and get my Vivian fix. Looks like she had a good time crazy dress day and I might add, still adorable.The plantation dress and hat pictures are so beautiful, all you need is Granny Pats azelia bush behind her or maybe a huge plantation.........LOVE MOM

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Gracie's Mom said…

    You've been tagged! Go to my blog for instructions.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home