Cartwheels
This morning, in our PJ's and hoodies, we worked on Vivian's cartwheel. She's been working on it for a while now but went to a birthday party at the Tumble Club yesterday and they gave her some tips that really helped.
Being an ole' pro at cartwheels myself, I had to give a demonstration, which Rick managed to capture in amazing detail...the pointed toes, the straight legs, the graceful landing...LOL!




Vivian, on the other hand, did a great job and I think, at long last, has learned how to do a cartwheel! Great job!!!


Next, it was on to backhandsprings. I'm also an old pro at those but declined to demonstrate as I didn't want to spend Sunday afternoon in the ER. I'm a great spotter though!




We celebrated our morning achievements with a little bouncing on the trampoline!


And finally, Rick grumbles about all the pictures I take but seems to have a bit of the photography bug himself as he captures this wonderful picture of Miss Kitty about to pounce on a bug!
Being an ole' pro at cartwheels myself, I had to give a demonstration, which Rick managed to capture in amazing detail...the pointed toes, the straight legs, the graceful landing...LOL!




Vivian, on the other hand, did a great job and I think, at long last, has learned how to do a cartwheel! Great job!!!


Next, it was on to backhandsprings. I'm also an old pro at those but declined to demonstrate as I didn't want to spend Sunday afternoon in the ER. I'm a great spotter though!




We celebrated our morning achievements with a little bouncing on the trampoline!


And finally, Rick grumbles about all the pictures I take but seems to have a bit of the photography bug himself as he captures this wonderful picture of Miss Kitty about to pounce on a bug!


3 Comments:
At 8:26 AM,
Anonymous said…
Absolutely priceless (tho I do seem to remember a decent cartwheel very late one night in a hallway many moons ago ...LOL)!!! Things we never thought we'd do again ... but for them ... anything.
pnf
At 8:54 AM,
Anonymous said…
Love your gymnastic abilities. You get "A" for effort anyway. And of course Vivian is getting more beautiful everyday. I really look forward to my new pictures. Thank you. Juanita
At 11:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
You two girls have so much fun and I can see the joy you bring each other.
GOOD JOB MIMI AND VIVIAN !! LOVE MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home