I love that smile
Sometimes I manage to capture a real smile. The one that lights up her whole face and you can just see the happiness shining in her eyes. I love that smile.

This performance in Sharpay's dress from High School Musical also brought some beautiful smiles.


Today was a beautiful day and we had a little photo shoot in the back yard. Look at this "WOW" photo I managed to capture. She takes my breath away!







And finally, more dancing photos. In this photo we are waltzing and you are doing a dip!

This performance in Sharpay's dress from High School Musical also brought some beautiful smiles.


Today was a beautiful day and we had a little photo shoot in the back yard. Look at this "WOW" photo I managed to capture. She takes my breath away!







And finally, more dancing photos. In this photo we are waltzing and you are doing a dip!


1 Comments:
At 9:22 AM,
Anonymous said…
She has to be the luckiest kid in the world. You've done an amazing job and I'm glad to call you my friend.
pnf
Post a Comment
<< Home