Pre-K graduation
Vivian graduated from Pre-K last night. They did a little program and it was so sweet. Here is our little graduate before the ceremony:



Me and Vivian:

Vivian and Collin:

Vivian with her teacher, Ms. Lisa:

Vivian and Tate:

Vivian and Peyton:

Peyton, Vivian and Collin. These three have been in school together since they were 2 years old!

The class of 2022!

Peyton, Macie and Vivian. Vivian and Macie will be going to the same school for Kindergarten next year. Peyton will be at a nearby school and will ride the bus with Vivian everyday to day care.

Pledge to the bible:

"God Bless America"

"I Believe I can Fly"


Vivian receiving her diploma:


Proud Pawpaw!



Me and Vivian:

Vivian and Collin:

Vivian with her teacher, Ms. Lisa:

Vivian and Tate:

Vivian and Peyton:

Peyton, Vivian and Collin. These three have been in school together since they were 2 years old!

The class of 2022!

Peyton, Macie and Vivian. Vivian and Macie will be going to the same school for Kindergarten next year. Peyton will be at a nearby school and will ride the bus with Vivian everyday to day care.

Pledge to the bible:

"God Bless America"

"I Believe I can Fly"


Vivian receiving her diploma:


Proud Pawpaw!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home