Trip to Pawpaw's
We went to see my Papaw this weekend. He let Vivian drive the lawnmower out to the road to get the mail.

I love the moment I captured here. Priceless!

Just a random photo that I loved!

A Longhorn we saw while riding around in the country.

Little Miss Hollywood. She lost yet another tooth on Friday. I love that snaggletooth smile!

Papaw has a skunk living in his yard under a stump. Papaw says he comes out all the time and is not afraid at all. I snapped these photos with him looking right at me and I didn't get sprayed!


I35 between Austin and Fort Worth has the worst traffic. We bailed off the interstate after sitting in traffic in Temple and took the backroads home. We came upon this beautiful field of sunflowers. It was like this on both sides of the highway. Just beautiful!


Vivian wanted to go swimming and since she's such a good traveler we decided to stop at the river for a quick swim. We had no swimsuit so she just swam in her shorts. She loved it!

I love the moment I captured here. Priceless!

Just a random photo that I loved!

A Longhorn we saw while riding around in the country.

Little Miss Hollywood. She lost yet another tooth on Friday. I love that snaggletooth smile!

Papaw has a skunk living in his yard under a stump. Papaw says he comes out all the time and is not afraid at all. I snapped these photos with him looking right at me and I didn't get sprayed!


I35 between Austin and Fort Worth has the worst traffic. We bailed off the interstate after sitting in traffic in Temple and took the backroads home. We came upon this beautiful field of sunflowers. It was like this on both sides of the highway. Just beautiful!


Vivian wanted to go swimming and since she's such a good traveler we decided to stop at the river for a quick swim. We had no swimsuit so she just swam in her shorts. She loved it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home