Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Weekend Photos

It was a beautiful day on Friday. As we were getting ready to leave for school on Friday morning, I couldn't resist taking some photos of Vivian in front of the rose bush. She looked so beautiful with the rising sun lighting up her face!



It was also a beautiful evening on Friday. We rode with Rick in his little red wagon to the back of the pasture.


The moon was full and I snapped a few more photos of Vivian with the full moon behind her.



I also managed to capture the last few rays of the sun as it was setting behind the trees.


It was rise and shine on Saturday morning for a cheerleader/drill team mini camp sponsored by the varsity cheerleaders and drill team. The girls learned a few cheers and a little dance that they will perform at the varsity football game next week!




On Saturday afternoon, it was Peyton's 6th birthday party at her house. The girls had a great time playing dress up and swimming in the heated pool. It was a busy but fun Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home