Recital!
Today was Vivian's dance recital. She looked so beautiful all dressed up in her costumes and makeup!



Vivian and Granny Pat:

Me and Vivian:

Vivian, Peyton and Macie, best friends, before their performance:

Ballet:

Tap:

and final performance was hip hop!

Vivian was all smiles after her performance as she accepted flowers from her adoring fans!


It was a hectic day, three costume changes in one recital, but I couldn't help but shed a few tears. She did a great job and looked so beautiful! She is not taking dance next year and I'm a little sad about that. But she wants to try out competition cheerleading so I'll have a whole new sport to photograph!



Vivian and Granny Pat:

Me and Vivian:

Vivian, Peyton and Macie, best friends, before their performance:

Ballet:

Tap:

and final performance was hip hop!

Vivian was all smiles after her performance as she accepted flowers from her adoring fans!


It was a hectic day, three costume changes in one recital, but I couldn't help but shed a few tears. She did a great job and looked so beautiful! She is not taking dance next year and I'm a little sad about that. But she wants to try out competition cheerleading so I'll have a whole new sport to photograph!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home