Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Newest Digital Layouts

Here are my newest digital layouts. Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE digital scrapbooking? LOL! All my paper scrapping friends, you have to give this a try. At the very least, you need to buy Adobe Photoshop Elements and download the virtual photographer to edit and improve your pictures. I am amazed at what the Virtual Photographer can do to a photo.

This first layout I added a filter from Virtual Photographer to the photo. I love what it did to the picture. The red paper and Snow flake are from Valeri Brumfi's Seasons of Joy Kit. The blue snowflake paper is from Francine Haman's Christmas Holly Kit. The word art is from DMM Team Kit Winter. I love how this layout turned out. I think Vivian looks like a little angel.




This second layout is Denise Docherty's Enjoy Quick Page. She is one of my favorite designers. I love the look of these artsy pages but I don't have a clue how to do them myself so I just buy the quick kits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home