State Fair of Texas!
Rick took Vivian to the state fair this week. She had a wonderful day with her Pawpaw.
She got to see Big Tex:

Play in a water fountain:


Eat corn on the cob:

Ride the Ferris Wheel:

Here's the view of the Dallas sky line from the Ferris Wheel:

Vivian had a wonderful time and I appreciate my wonderful husband documenting this special day for me with pictures!
She got to see Big Tex:

Play in a water fountain:


Eat corn on the cob:

Ride the Ferris Wheel:

Here's the view of the Dallas sky line from the Ferris Wheel:

Vivian had a wonderful time and I appreciate my wonderful husband documenting this special day for me with pictures!


1 Comments:
At 10:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
Another fun day for Vivian. I know how hard it is for you to get Rick to take pictures . THANK YOU RICK !! We love to see her having such a great time....Love Granma and Papaw
Post a Comment
<< Home