Christmas Part One
We had Christmas with my parents this past weekend. It was a wonderful Christmas and Vivian had a great time. She got a CD player with a microphone, a Barbie with a head full of hair for her to brush, and a rock star dress up costume from Granny Pat and Pop and a Dora puzzle, a Dora chair, a Dora blanket and some dress-up jewelry from Uncle Kenny and Aunt Sharon. The next generation of our family coming in May 2007 got quite a few presents as well! I don't know if I've mentioned that Kenny and Sharron are having a girl! Yea! I love shopping for baby girl clothes!
Here's our annual Christmas family photo:

Me and Vivian:

Vivian in her Christmas pajamas:

Vivian entertaining us with songs played on her new CD player:

Vivian combing Barbie's hair:

Vivian modeling her new earrings from Uncle Kenny and Aunt Sharron:

And finally, a tired girl with her Mimi after a wonderful Christmas!
Here's our annual Christmas family photo:

Me and Vivian:

Vivian in her Christmas pajamas:

Vivian entertaining us with songs played on her new CD player:

Vivian combing Barbie's hair:

Vivian modeling her new earrings from Uncle Kenny and Aunt Sharron:

And finally, a tired girl with her Mimi after a wonderful Christmas!


4 Comments:
At 11:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
Looks like a wonderful time was had for all,especially Vivian. She really hit the jackpot. The family picture is great. Best of everything to Kenny and Sharon. I'm sure that they are really excited about the new baby as well as grandma and grandpa..MUCH LOVE MOM
At 7:39 PM,
Lena Brandenburg said…
wow, your photos tell the story of a wonderful Christmas! She is so photogenic and it looks like you all had a great time! In case I don't visit your blog again over the next couple of days, have a Merry Christmas! :)
At 3:06 PM,
Anonymous said…
She gets more beautiful everyday. Thanks for continuing to share with me.
Merry Christmas to all of my friends.
Juanita
At 3:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
Too Cute!!! You have to give your secret in getting on the computer and sending all these pictures. I have many to share, but I can't seem to get in front of the computer.
Hope you all are doing great. I finally sent my cards out today. Thank you for the Christmas card, it was very cute!!!
Merry Christmas.
Veronica
Post a Comment
<< Home