Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year all! I'm behind on my pictures so I thought I'd better catch up before Vivian's birthday party this weekend. I'm sure I'll have lots to share from that!

We are all about the Little Mermaid these days. Vivian got it for Christmas and watches it all the time. Here she is dressed up in her Little Mermaid wedding dress, gazing lovingly at Prince Eric!



On Sunday, Vivian was outside riding in her car and Brady was outside playing too. She drove over and picked him up and they tooled around the pasture together. It was the cutest thing you've ever seen. They'd get out, look at a bug, switch places and Brady would drive for a while. He even opened the door for her. Each time they'd get back in, they'd be sure to fasten their little seat belts. They picked up a bunch of doodle bugs and put them in the back of the Jeep. It was so sweet!



And finally, here's just a sweet photo of Vivian that I like!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Stacia Howard said…

    What a beautiful lil girl! I know you are so proud of her. My goddaughter is totally obsessed with the little mermaid these days as well. Hope to see you around peas!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the sweet picture of Vivian in the pink sweater. Such a happy face. Looks like Brady and Vivian always have such a great time together.....Hummm. She looks so darling in her Little Mermaid wedding dress and the
    Barbi car certainly put a big smile on her face....LOVE MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home