Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! We started out the day at Six Flags Over Vivian (what my friend Linda calls our backyard!) on the waterslide. Vivian had a fabulous time and I got some great action shots of her enjoying her day!










Then we went up to a 4th of July celebration put on by our town. We had a picnic on the football field and there were waterslides and bounce houses for the kids. Vivian even got to meet Uncle Sam! It was a really nice, relaxing evening and very cool to lay out in the middle of the football field watching the fireworks. Even though I still haven't learned how to take really good firework photos, I think I got some really cool shots!






Then, back at home, we finished up our 4th of July celebration with some fireworks of our own. Vivian loves sparklers! It was a really great day!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are some pretty good fireworks photos! Love Vivian's outfit and the pic with Uncle Sam -- priceless!!

    pnf

     

Post a Comment

<< Home