About Me

- Name: a/k/a Katie Scarlett
- Location: Texas, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife, stepmother and grandmother currently raising my beautiful granddaughter. Since I never had children of my own, it is a brand new experience for me and I'm loving every minute of it. I also love the beach, the mountains and traveling just about anywhere, although I hate to fly. I love country and western dancing. I'm a picture nut and will never catch up on all the scrapbooks I want to complete. I also like playing on-line poker.







19 Comments:
At 8:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 4:06 AM,
~**Dawn**~ said…
that last photo is amazing. her eyes & her expression & the composition of the photo. very nice!
At 4:07 AM,
~**Dawn**~ said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 4:10 AM,
~**Dawn**~ said…
that last photo is amazing. her eyes & her expression & the composition of the photo. very nice!
At 8:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 3:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 10:04 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 4:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 6:34 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 5:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 4:47 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 10:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 2:24 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 5:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 3:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 11:33 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 5:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 9:34 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 10:19 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home