For all of you complaining that I haven't posted any new pictures of Vivian, here ya go! Apparently my blog readers are not interested in photos of me, only of Vivian! LOL!

And here she is with Brady today, driving her jeep around the pasture.

But this little guy is giving Brady a run for his money. This is Vivian and Collin at day care on Valentine's day. She has a little crush on him, saying that he is funny and she wanted to give him a special Valentine. Brady is still in the race however, he left her a valentine on our back porch!

And here she is with Brady today, driving her jeep around the pasture.

But this little guy is giving Brady a run for his money. This is Vivian and Collin at day care on Valentine's day. She has a little crush on him, saying that he is funny and she wanted to give him a special Valentine. Brady is still in the race however, he left her a valentine on our back porch!


2 Comments:
At 12:25 AM,
Anonymous said…
BEAUTIFUL GIRL AND HANDSOME BOYS ...SO FAR SHE IS PICKING GREAT ...LOVE MOM
At 10:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
I always thought your grand daughter's name was Katie Scarlett? Is that your name? I am confused. Got your blog from two peas, just so you know I am not a nut you don't know. Thanks
PS do you answer these posts?
Post a Comment
<< Home